- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR4505E 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H70431
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SR Prestige SR4505E electric bass guitar is proudly made in Japan by the finest Ibanez craftsmen from top-of-the-line components. Its sleek and c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The pinnacle of playing comfort, smart design, and Japanese craftsmanship.
The SR Prestige SR4505E electric bass guitar is proudly made in Japan by the finest Ibanez craftsmen from top-of-the-line components. Its sleek and comfortable light ash body and five-piece maple/bubinga prestige neck with maple fretboard make for the ultimate playing experience. KTS„¢ titanium reinforcement rods inside the neck provide enhanced stability.
The SR4505E boasts two USA-made Bartolini soapbar pickups hand-made exclusively for Ibanez. These humbucking, passive pickups provide excellent clarity with a well-balanced tonal response customized specifically for the SR Prestige Series. A Power Curve EQ offers fast and easy midrange fine tuning.
- Precision-made in Japan
- Sleek and comfortable light ash body
- Five-piece maple/bubinga Atlas-5 HP neck with KTS titanium reinforcement rods
- Maple fretboard with medium frets
- Bartolini Custom pickups
- Power Curve III EQ with bass, mid, treble, and mid Q controls
- Mono-Rail IV bridge with locking saddles allows each string to vibrate fully with no interference from other strings
- Black dot inlays
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
Experience a truly professional instrument and playing experience. Order the SR4505E today.
- Scale length: 34"
- Width at nut: 45mm
- Width last fret: 67mm
- Thickness 1st fret: 19.5mm
- Thickness 12th fret: 23mm
- Radius: 305mm