- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SRH500F 4-String Fretless Hollowbody Electric Bass
Flat Natural Browned Burst
- Write a Review
- J48378 000001000 J48378000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you crave a new bass tool to enrich your creative palette, the Ibanez Bass Workshop may have already built your next instrument. This product grou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic upright sound from a smooth, comfortable instrument.
If you crave a new bass tool to enrich your creative palette, the Ibanez Bass Workshop may have already built your next instrument. This product group focuses on combining unusual concepts with the bass-building virtuosity on which Ibanez has built its reputation.
Unlike other hollow body basses, the SRH boasts a unique concept: the integration of the authentic feel expected in a hollow body and the key features that distinguish SRH500F fretless as a contemporary bass. With its sleek, compact, comfortable lightweight body, the SRH breaks another boundary to open up your playing.
With its maximized hollow space, Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, the 55 mm-thick semi-hollow body delivers a rich acoustic tone. The specially designed forearm contour on the body top offers playing comfort, and adds an elegant accent to its appearance.
A bound Rosewood fingerboard features black fret lines that balance competing goals for guiding positions and keep the fretboard from disturbing the atmosphere expected in a fretless layout. A contoured neck heel is applied to create a deep neck joint with unfettered access to upper frets.
The custom bridge contains the magic of the AeroSilk Piezo system, which works with D'Addario ECB81 flat wound strings to provide that sense of “air” that characterizes the upright sound. Case sold separately.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Jatoba/Bubinga
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Bridge Piezo
- Brand: AeroSilk
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Piezo preamp
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Fretless
- Number of markers: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Semi-hollowbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume, tone
- Special switching: Individual trim pots per string
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Custom
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Authentic acoustic tone, individual piezo elements with individual trim pots
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.