- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Solid Top Fretless Acoustic-Electric U-Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94659 000001000 H94659000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the Kala U-Bass player, Kala offers additional visual options and adds a mid-range punch with the Solid spruce top U-Bass with mahogany back and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A truly groundbreaking, short-scale 21 in. fretless bass with choice tonewoods.
For the Kala U-Bass player, Kala offers additional visual options and adds a mid-range punch with the Solid spruce top U-Bass with mahogany back and sides. Since 2008, the U-Bass is still grabbing ears and turning heads. Praised for its colossal low end the acoustic-electric U-Bass features a new custom-designed shadow pickup system to dial in sonic boom. Includes gig bag.
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretless fingerboard and bridge
- 21" Scale
- Custom Die Cast Tuners
- Proprietary Polyurethane strings
- Custom Kala and Road Toad logo inlays
- Kala electronic system with an active EQ and built-in tuner
- Separate compensated saddles for each string
- List price includes a Deluxe Custom U-BASS embroidered logo gig bag
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
- Set-up by Kala in the USA
Take it anywhere. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.