- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deluxe padded bag included.
Kala SUB Solid Body Electric U-Bass
- Write a Review
- J29060 000001000 J29060000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kala's SUB Solid Body Electric U-Bass gives you all the deep, powerful low end for laying down the bass grooves, in a portable, manageable, double-cu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The fun size of a uke, with the cool sound and performance of an electric bass.
Kala's SUB Solid Body Electric U-Bass gives you all the deep, powerful low end for laying down the bass grooves, in a portable, manageable, double-cutaway ukulele-size body. The SUB is powered by a Shadow EQ and pickup system made specifically for it, and comes in black and sunburst with a high-gloss finish.
Deluxe padded bag included.
- Body type: Ukulele
- Cutaway: Double
- Top, back & sides wood: Solid poplar
- Bracing pattern: Not applicable
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 20.5 in.
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: High gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Shadow
- Configuration: Info not available
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Custom Hipshot Ultralite
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech Tusq
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Body design, Special electronics
- Case: Deluxe padded bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Order a Kala SUB today for bass licks wherever you go.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.