- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Andromeda Flame Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 514456
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Luna Andromeda Flame electric bass presents sleek, daring lines and ultra-comfortable sculpted body designs. Its lightweight construction makes l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Awe inspiring looks are just the beginning; its powerful bass output is the real deal!
The Luna Andromeda Flame electric bass presents sleek, daring lines and ultra-comfortable sculpted body designs. Its lightweight construction makes long concerts a breeze. And double cutaway styling puts the highest notes within easy reach.
From the glossy black Opaque bass guitar to the translucent Flame basses, Luna's Andromedas are a breed apart - contemporary, responsive and equipped with the extras that turn every song into an experience - the musical embodiment of shooting stars.
Greek mythology has Andromeda chained to a seaside cliff as a sacrifice to a sea monster in payment for her parents' vanity. Just in time, she was rescued from the clutches of the monster. The goddess Athena rewarded Andromeda for her loyalty to her parents by placing her in the night sky as a constellation.
- Double cutaway sculpted body
- 34" scale length with 1-1/2 " nut width
- Lightweight basswood body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Bolt-on construction
- Design Features
- Petite neck profile
- Available in transparent amber finish or transparent merlot finish
- Sealed matte nickel tuners
- Matte nickel Monolithic bridge
- J-style pickup at neck
- MM-style pickup at bridge
- Luna Guitars Signature Accents
- Crescent moon logo on the headstock
- Exclusive moon phase fretboard markers inlaid in mother-of-pearl