- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Tattoo Short Scale Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05615 000000000 J05615000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Companions to Luna's Apollo Tattoo, Peace and Henna electric guitars, these Tattoo basses combine quality, style and affordability... aimed at cost c...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality you can hear and design you can feel from Luna.
Companions to Luna's Apollo Tattoo, Peace and Henna electric guitars, these Tattoo basses combine quality, style and affordability... aimed at cost conscious musicians of any age. The tattoo design is laser etched with an open pore finish, so the player can "feel" the design. The Tattoo takes its bold design from traditional Polynesian body ornamentation. Those designs were monochromatic, tattooed in black against brown skin with strongly geometric patterns and shapes and symbols inspired by the natural island world.
With the Tattoo you'll enjoy the stable feel and satisfying response of its comfortable action. You'll be enveloped in deep, fundamental bass tone, whether fat and unadorned (with the tone control at zero) or mixed with the perfect treble component (with the tone control at maximum, or anywhere in between).
- Laser-etched tattoo art by Alex Morgan
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Die-cast covered
- Pickups: Vintage P-bass style
- Bridge: Vintage style
- Scale: 30"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Finish: Open pore
Join the tribe. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.