- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell FB700 Fusion Series Bass Guitar with Active EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J37113
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell FB Series includes feature-rich, multi-genre basses designed for the do-it-all player who is equally comfortable in rock, metal, country...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-end looks, versatile electronics and amazing feel.
The Mitchell FB Series includes feature-rich, multi-genre basses designed for the do-it-all player who is equally comfortable in rock, metal, country, jazz, blues and more.
The Mitchell FB700 bass features an offset double cutaway, carved mahogany body topped with a precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer for high-end looks, and fitted with an easy playing 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The premium MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide exceptional tone and microphonic/feedback rejection, while the active preamp gives you outstanding tonal control. Includes boost or cut to low, mid, and high frequencies, and a pickup blend control knob for even more sound sculpting options. High-tensile strength fretwire and die-cast high-ratio tuning machines add to the premium feel.
Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
• Carved mahogany body and a 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard for solid playability and comfort
• Precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer and modern styling for outstanding looks
• Dual MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide plenty of fat, even output while reducing microphonics and feedback
• Active preamp with wide boost/cut control of all frequencies offer an array of tone sculpting options
• Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Shape: Shallow D
- Wood: 5-Ply rock maple / rosewood
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Natural
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: MB4 humbucker Alnico V
- Bridge: MB4 humbucker Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Indian rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Tall/narrow
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: AAA quilt maple veneer
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.