- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell TB500 Traditional Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J37225
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell TB500 bass starts with a custom contour alder body and a comfortable-profile maple neck with a smooth Indian rosewood fretboard. Standar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Custom contour body, comfortable neck and great-sounding electronics.
The Mitchell TB500 bass starts with a custom contour alder body and a comfortable-profile maple neck with a smooth Indian rosewood fretboard. Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico-V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock, while mitigating microphonics and feedback. Separate volume controls for each pickup provide complete sound sculpting, along with a master tone for even more sonic options. The high-mass modern bridge ensures a robust tone, smooth sustain for days, and solid intonation.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability.
- Alder body and maple neck with 20 medium frets for traditional tone and feel
- Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock while reducing microphonics and feedback
- High-mass adjustable bridge provides plenty of solid tone and sustain
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhances tuning stability
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Shape: Classic C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single/single
- Neck: Split-coil Alnico V
- Bridge: Single-coil Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Series or parallel: Series
- Material: Indian rosewood
- Radius: 9.9 in.
- Fret size: Tall/narrow
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 1.58 in. (40mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.