- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe Fretless Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- #L18609 000001000 L18609000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe picks up where the old-school Saratoga left off by adding active electronics and a flamed maple top. It retains...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stunning looks and gig-friendly active/passive flexibility.
The MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe picks up where the old-school Saratoga left off by adding active electronics and a flamed maple top. It retains Michael Tobias’ innovations like the asymmetrical neck, the Quick Release Bridge (19mm spacing), and the Buzz Feiten Tuning System.
Stunning looks and gig-friendly active/passive flexibility make this a versatile tool for any bass player. An Active/Passive switch couples the great sounding passive hum-cancelling J pickups directly to the output and engages the passive tone control, which is concentric with the volume pot. When in the active mode, the 3-band preamp takes over, with Bass, Mid, and Treble controls offering cut/boost at just the right frequencies. Both the four and five string basses are 34" scale. Case sold separately.
- Shape: Asymmetrical C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Switchable
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Jazz single-coil ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Jazz single-coil ceramic
- Brand: Kingston
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Fretless
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Side markers
- Nut material: Not specified
- Nut width: Not specified
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood: Flamed maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Preamp on/off
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get a fretless that can do it all. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.