- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MTD Kingston Super 4 Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Bass
- Product K36473
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MTD Kingston Super is the perfect combination of beauty and brawn. The stunning carved body and premium finishes perfectly support an incredibly ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful design and sound with useful features.
The MTD Kingston Super is the perfect combination of beauty and brawn. The stunning carved body and premium finishes perfectly support an incredibly powerful electronics package. How powerful, you ask? Well, in addition to a 3-band active preamp, Michael Tobias included a three-way mini-switch for each MM-style pickup.
In the down position, the pickups are in hum-cancelling series mode, which gives a big, bold, punchy sound. In the middle position the pickups are in single coil mode, making them sound bright and twangy. In the up position the pickups are in hum-cancelling parallel mode and they sound bright and sweet, with a slightly lower output than series mode. When both pickups are in single-coil mode, they are hum-cancelling when the blend pot is centered.
That is a lot of tonal flexibility! Michael has given you a massive pallet of sonic colors. So get yourself a MTD Kingston Super and start painting!
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Rosewood
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Not applicable
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Info not available
- Top wood: Info not available
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.