- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVO XM Bass
Condition 1 - Mint Mahogany
- 512903 004203000 512903004203000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean EVO XM Bass is a killer axe--light and easy on the shoulder and its 30" scale neck plays fast and is particularly comfortable for switch-hit...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Based on Dean's popular EVO guitar.
The Dean EVO XM Bass is a killer axe--light and easy on the shoulder and its 30" scale neck plays fast and is particularly comfortable for switch-hitting guitarist/bassists. Dual humbuckers give it plenty of output.
Case sold separately.
- Bolt-on neck
- Solid wood body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 30" scale length
- Dual humbuckers
- Black hardware
- Natural mahogany finish
A nifty little bass and for a price that makes it hard to resist. Add the EVO XM Bass to your collection today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.