- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Classic Sabre Electric Bass
Condition 2 - Blemished Black, Rosewood 190839481726
- Write a Review
- H93099 005958015 H93099005958015
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A Music Man favorite is back in action. After 20 years the Classic Sabre bass has been reissued much to the surprise and joy of the Sabre faithful. A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A classic Music Man resurrected with a myriad of tonal options and styles.
A Music Man favorite is back in action. After 20 years the Classic Sabre bass has been reissued much to the surprise and joy of the Sabre faithful. And although this is a classic design it has all of Music Man's modern goodies to bring it up to speed in the 21st century. It features a beautiful Ash body and Music Man top loading chrome plated hardened steel bridge plate with "Classic" stainless steel saddles and adjustable mute pads. It's got a 2-band active preamp and controls for vol, treble, bass and a 5-way lever pickup selector.
The Sabre comes with a standard 16 pole humbucker with Alnico magnets and solid black cover and 8 pole humbucker with Alnico magnets and solid black cover, with patented Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound. You can choose between a variety of different options like maple or rosewood fingerboard, birdseye or flamed maple neck, and body color. Includes case.
Various styles and colors available. Please see drop down menu to choose.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Colors: Standard Classic Collection colors
- Bridge: Music Man top loading chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with "Classic" stainless steel saddles and adjustable mute pads
- Pickguard: Standard - black or white; optional - shell
- Headstock Size: Only 8.25" (21cm) long
- Frets: 21 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Choice of birdseye or flame maple
- Fingerboard: Fretted - maple or rosewood
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Natural aged yellow finish
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 6 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Controls: 2-band active preamp; vol, treble, bass
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: Standard - neck pickup - 16 pole humbucker with Alnico magnets and solid black cover, bridge - 8 pole humbucker with Alnico magnets and solid black cover, with patented Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- Includes Music Man hardshell case
It disappeared once before. Order today before it happens again.
- Scale Length:34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius:11" (27.9cm)
- Neck Width:1.625" (41.3mm) at nut 2.5" (63.5mm) at last fret
- Size:13" wide, 1.75" thick, 45" long (33cm wide, 4.5cm thick, 114.3cm long)
- Weight:10lb., 8 oz (4.77 kg) - varies slightly
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.