- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling 5 H Bass
Condition 2 - Blemished Black, Rosewood Fretboard 190839652379
- 481933 005935007 481933005935007
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 5-string MusicMan Sterling is an electric bass with a shape similar to the StingRay bass. The Sterling bass is shorter and narrower, while the ne...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A smaller, comfortable cousin of the StingRay.
The 5-string MusicMan Sterling is an electric bass with a shape similar to the StingRay bass. The Sterling bass is shorter and narrower, while the neck remains basically the same. The MusicMan Sterling also features hot-rodded electronics: active 3-band preamp, a MusicMan humbucker pickup with hum canceling phantom coil, and unique 3-way switching (both coils in series mode, single coil, and both coils in parallel mode). Schaller BM tapered-post tuners. Volume, treble, mid, bass controls. MusicMan includes a hardshell case with the Sterling 5 H Electric Bass.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles;
- Pickguard: Black
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood (depending on color)
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickup: Music Man humbucking with ceramic pole pieces and hum canceling phantom coil
- Strings: 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
You don't have to have a big bass to sound big. Order this one and play.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.