- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
StingRay 5 H 5-String Bass Guitar Maple Fingerboard Matching Headstock
Condition 2 - Blemished Firemist Purple 190839532008
- K45353 005001001 K45353005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first bass designed by Ernie Ball Music Man, the Stingray 5 was unveiled in 1987 and has been an industry standard for extended-range basses ever...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get focused StingRay tone with a body-matching headstock.
The first bass designed by Ernie Ball Music Man, the Stingray 5 was unveiled in 1987 and has been an industry standard for extended-range basses ever since. With its powerful punchy sound, the added flexibility of additional pickups and a comfortably contoured body the StingRay5 satisfies even the most demanding of players.
This road-ready 5-string features a single Music Man humbucker, a maple fretboard, body-matching headstock, an active preamp and much more.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Oil
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: H
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Music Man
- Active preamp: Custom Music Man
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 11"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Active EQ
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.