- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD B-4E Bass Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Satin Natural 190839558510
- 516173 005001019 516173005001019
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The B-4E Bass Guitar has beveled edges that reveal the contrast between the mahogany body and ebony top for a gorgeous, natural look all its own. Add...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A bass for Mr. Natural.
The B-4E Bass Guitar has beveled edges that reveal the contrast between the mahogany body and ebony top for a gorgeous, natural look all its own. Adding to this contrast of woods is the 5-piece neck-thru-body maple/mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard.
Ensuring you get the most from the tones these wood combinations provide are ESP SB-4 pickups (bridge and neck) with an ESP ABQ-3 3-band active EQ for extended tone shaping. Dial in more brightness on pop tunes or get more kick on the low-end when you're getting down and dirty on heavier tunes.
The neck is 34" scale with an extra-thin contour, and has a 42mm standard nut, and 24 XJ frets. Details include ESP tuners and an ESP BB-604 string-thru-body bridge in black nickel.
Case sold separately.
- 34" scale
- Mahogany body
- Ebony top
- 5-piece maple/mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
- 42mm standard nut
- Extra-thin U-neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Black nickel hardware
- ESP tuners
- ESP BB-604 bridge with string-thru-body
- ESP SB-4 (B&N) pickups with ESP ABQ-3 3-band active EQ
- Case sold separately
The only thing small about this bass is the price tag. Order one up today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.