Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Player Plus Active Precision Bass Maple Fingerboard Silver Smoketrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Silver Smoke
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solidbody Electric Bass With Maple Neck and Fretboard, Two Single-Coil Pickups and 3-Band Active EQ
Bass sounds that are beyond basicFender made its first foray into Noiseless pickups in 1998. This Precision Bass comes with the fourth generation. A Noiseless Jazz Bass single coil sits in the bridge position; the neck position has a hum-cancelling split-coil P Bass pickup. The P/J combination give you the best of both worlds with a deep low-end, clear highs, plus a warm mid-range growl. We like how easy it is to sculpt the sound with the 3-band active EQ. If you want passive play, just flip the switch to bypass the EQ altogether.
The P Bass has a body that just won't quitIn 1954, the Precision Bass was updated with arm and body contours that matched the Stratocaster. The Player Plus P Bass incorporates both, so you won't feel a thick piece of alder burrowing into your ribcage. The double-horn design balances the bass and offers greater access to the upper frets for high octave runs. We also appreciated the flatter, 12" radius fretboard with rounded edges—it's a comfortable combo.
Hardware that locks in the low endA hefty HiMass bridge provides a solid string-to-body connection, making the Player Plus Precision particularly resonant. We're suckers for Fender's open-gear paddle tuners, too. They're practical, precise and virtually failure-free. Add up all of these features, and the Fender Player Plus Precision Bass proves to be a remarkable value for musicians of all skill levels. It comes with a deluxe gig bag.
- Resonant, gloss-finished alder body for classic style
- Modern C-profile maple neck and 12" radius maple fretboard for playing ease
- Gen 4 Noiseless Jazz Bass single coil (bridge), split-coil hum-cancelling P-Bass (neck), and 3-band active/passive EQ for tonal variety
- HiMass bridge and open-gear tuners for enhanced sustain and tuning stability
Click or call to order the Player Plus P Bass today.
Player Plus Active Precision Bass Maple Fingerboard Specifications:Neck
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint:
- Scale length: 34”
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration: S
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Synthetic Bone/1.62"
- Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Bridge/Tailpiece: High Mass
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Color: Hybrid
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.