- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass
Condition 2 - Blemished 3-Color Sunburst 190839342669
- Write a Review
- #516048 005064028 516048005064028
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass guitar is built with input from the bassist who has played with the Firm, Whitesnake, David Gilmour, and ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Designed by the session great himself!
The Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass guitar is built with input from the bassist who has played with the Firm, Whitesnake, David Gilmour, and many others.
It has an alder body and a modern C-shaped maple neck with an unfinished, unfretted ebony fingerboard with side dot position markers. That trademark growl comes from an American Series Precision Bass neck pickup and a Tony Franklin signature Jazz Bass bridge pickup with hex screw lugs and bar ceramic magnets. Other features include vintage tuning machines with a Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on the "E" string to get way down low, and three-way switching for maximum tonal choices.
- Alder body
- Modern C-shaped maple neck
- Unfinished, unfretted ebony fingerboard
- Side dot position marker
- American Series Precision Bass neck pickup
- Tony Franklin signature Jazz Bass bridge pickup with hex screw lugs and bar ceramic magnets
- Vintage tuning machines
- Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on the "E" string
- Three-way switching for maximum tonal choices
- Includes case
Own a fretless with massive tone and showtime looks. Click or call now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.