- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass
Condition 2 - Blemished Worn Ebony 190839898418
- L54594 005001005 L54594005001005
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late '50s, but with modern features. Not just for smaller ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Based on the classic bass from the '50s, but made for the modern bassist.
The Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late '50s, but with modern features. Not just for smaller players, the short scale length is actually chosen by many for its strong fundamental tone and sits perfectly in a track when recording. The mahogany double-cutaway body and
maple neck with rosewood fingerboard balance perfectly when playing either sitting or strapped on. It's equipped with a single expanded range LP BassBucker pickup with single volume and tone controls for simplicity. The volume pot has a push-pull feature to coil tap the pickup scooping the mids for further tone-shaping possibilities.
Choose from Worn Ebony, Worn Cherry, Blue Stain or Worn Brown finishes
Make this Gibson yours with a quick click or call.
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck
- Rounded neck profile
- Nut width: 1.6"
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 30.5" scale length
- 20 frets
- Graph Tech nut
- Acrylic dot inlays
- 3-point adjustable bridge
- Black top hat knobs
- Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clover tuners
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Bass Bucker neck pickup
- 1-push/pull volume (coil tap) and 1 tone
- Designer Series gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.