- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
L-2000 Electric Bass Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Tobacco Sunburst
- 510983 004014000 510983004014000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the kind of bass that you know sounds fantastic even before you plug it in. Its premium swamp ash body and hard rock maple neck resonate so w...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The ultimate evolution of Leo Fender design.
This is the kind of bass that you know sounds fantastic even before you plug it in. Its premium swamp ash body and hard rock maple neck resonate so well that you can feel each note as well as hear it. Beautifully handcrafted and finished, it features many refinements such as custom G&L Ultra-Lite tuning keys with aluminum tapered string posts, patented G&L Saddle Lock bridge, Magnetic Field humbucking pickups, Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, a preamp series/parallel mini-toggle (off/on/on with high EQ boost). Includes hardshell case.
- 2 G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- Solid Swamp ash body
- Hard rock maple with rosewood fingerboard
- 12" (304.8mm) neck radius
- 1-3/4" (44.5mm) nut width
- Vintage style open-back tuners
- Ultra-Lite tuning keys with aluminum tapered string posts
- Patented G&L Saddle Lock bridge
- G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel Mini-toggle, preamp control
- Mini-toggle (off/on/on with high end EQ boost)
- Includes deluxe fitted tolex case
It's the killer bass you truly deserve. Order yours now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.