- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G5440LS Electromatic Long Scale Hollowbody Bass
Condition 2 - Blemished Orange 190839286444
- Write a Review
- #H86455 005002006 H86455005002006
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G5440LS Electromatic Hollowbody Long-Scale Bass is a stylishly seismic new Gretsch bass guitar armed with two powerful new "Black Top" Filter'Tro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A classically styled single cutaway bass with a wide range of available tones and 2 beautiful finishes.
The G5440LS Electromatic Hollowbody Long-Scale Bass is a stylishly seismic new Gretsch bass guitar armed with two powerful new "Black Top" Filter'Tron bass pickups that endow it with an electrifying deep-end voice and identity.
Its single-cutaway hollow and bound body resonates with full bass tone and balance, and features sound-post bracing and elegant bound F holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, three-position pickup switch, classic "G" arrow control knobs, rosewood-based four-saddle Adjusto-Matic bridge and "G"-cutout tailpiece.
Available in various colors. See drop down to the right to choose. Case sold separately.
5-Ply maple body
Single cutaway body shape
Gloss Urethane finish
Sound post bracing
22 Medium jumbo frets
"Black Top" Filter'Tron bridge and neck pickups
3-Position pickup toggle switch: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Rosewood-based 4-saddle Adjusto-Matic bridge
Enclosed precision tuners
Hump-block fret board inlays
Bound body top and back
Bound sound holes
Knurled strap retainer knobs
Adjustable truss rod
"G" cutout tailpiece
A hollowbody bass perfect for any musical application. Check it out today!
Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.