Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Ibanez EHB1500 4-String Ergonomic Headless Bass Condition 1 - Mint Flat Dragon Eye Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Ibanez EHB1500 4-String Ergonomic Headless Bass Condition 1 - Mint Flat Dragon Eye Burst
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Modern design, upgraded electronics and exotic tonewoods for the 4-string bassist.
The EHB’s headless construction and specially designed body enable the player to maintain a similar playing position whether seated or standing. Its contoured, ergonomic design and chambered body make for a lightweight, well-balanced, and comfortable instrument that’s excellent for long sets or practice session. There is extra carving on the back of the body behind the lower horn for easier upper fret access. Also, the top half of the back of the body is slanted which allows the bass to rest slight closer to the player’s body for better control and a more ergonomic feel.
The Nordstrand Big Split linear humbuckers supply a punchy, powerful, and well-balanced tone, with tonal characteristics between a P and J pickup. The Nordstrands are paired with a 3-band active EQ with a variable mid-frequency. There is also an EQ bypass switch for passive operation with the treble control acting as a passive tone control when the EQ is bypassed. The electronics package supplies a variety of different tones suitable for a wide range of styles.
The MR5HS bridge is designed especially for the EHB basses and features wide intonation range. Each bridge piece is independently and securely attached to the body for maximum vibration transfer, and the saddles are adjustable for string spacing +/-1.5mm. Teflon washers are used on each tuner for a smooth tuning action.
Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins and a Neutrik locking jack hold the strap and cable securely, and a detachable finger ramp and a gig bag are included with each instrument.
Experience better balance and great tone. Order today.
EHB1500 4-String Ergonomic Headless Bass Specifications:
- EHB5 9-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rods
- Poplar Burl top/Selected light weight African Mahogany body
- Nut width: 41mm
- Bound Panga Panga fretboard with Abalone off-set dot
- Medium Stainless Steel frets
- Nordstrand Custom Big Split pickups
- Vari-mid 3-band EQ
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- MR5HS bridge (18mm string spacing)
- Black hardware
- Schaller S-Locks strap pins
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Finger Ramp included
- Factory Tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- String Gauge: 45-65-85-105
- Gig bag included
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.