- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GSRM20B 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- J18888 004001000 J18888004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dont be fooled into thinking the Ibanez GSR Mikro is a toy. Its made to the same high standards of the other GIO series guitars. The GSRM20B features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A short scale bass built for the beginner player or working pro.
Dont be fooled into thinking the Ibanez GSR Mikro is a toy. Its made to the same high standards of the other GIO series guitars.
The GSRM20B features a vintage style Lime Green Metallic, small scale SR body, full sound Ibanez STD pickups, the same construction, same materials, and same set-up and inspection as its full size counterparts. Its shorter 28.6 scale makes it perfect for tour buses, space-restricted home studios, folks with smaller hands, as well as young rockers or beginners.
Neck: GSRM4 Maple 28.6 scale
Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
Pickups: Dynamix P neck pu, Dynamix J bridge pu
Bridge: B10 bridge
Hardware color: Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.