- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reissue Pro Bass Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Blonde 190839331342
- Write a Review
- #528023 005136008 528023005136008
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kay Pro Bass, a reissue of the classic K162, has the volume and bite of an electric bass guitar, but when plucked softly, sounds like an upright ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A broad range of vintage tones.
The Kay Pro Bass, a reissue of the classic K162, has the volume and bite of an electric bass guitar, but when plucked softly, sounds like an upright bass. Solo and rhythm effects are unlimited. Get that unique Chicago-style jazzy blues sound from the semi-hollowbody chamber design and single-coil blade pickup. A special dual-capacitor switch kicks the Pro Bass into overdrive. It cuts the high range and adds punch and the deep tone of a standup bass. Includes hardshell case.
Body: Single-cutaway, tone-chambered, hollow-body acoustic with unique Kay feedback-resistant bracing.
Back: Parabolic arched maple
Top: 3-ply flamed maple
Purfling: Multi-ply black-and-white celluloid binding
Neck: Set one-piece Canadian maple straight-grained
Frets: 30 jumbo nickel-silver
Inlays: Small abalone dots
Fingerboard: 31" scale rosewood with 12" radius
Tuning Machines: Vintage-style medium cloverleaf buttons, 2 per side
Bridge and Tailpiece: Stud-mounted rosewood bridge with adjustment thumbwheels, chrome trapeze tailpiece
Top Nut: Bone
Headstock: Original gold chevron displaying 3-D raised "Kel-von-a-tor" style emblem
Finish Coat: High-gloss polyester protective polymer
Case: Includes Kay hardshell custom-fit case
Pickup: 1 chrome single-coil Blade
Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 tandem capacitor switch for cutting high-frequency response
Output jack: 1 side-mounted
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.