- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darryl Jones Signature Model 5-String Maple Fretboard Electric Bass Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- #J57020 004001000 J57020004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the fix for your tone Jones. If you know Darryl's discography, then you know he plays with the heavyweights: Miles Davis, Sting, Madonna, The...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get your hands on this beautifully crafted instrument worthy of playing with the greats.
This is the fix for your tone Jones. If you know Darryl's discography, then you know he plays with the heavyweights: Miles Davis, Sting, Madonna, The Rolling Stones and more.
In 1985 Darryl commissioned a custom bass from Albey Balgochian, what began as a business relationship evolved into a deep friendship and their collaboration on the Darryl Jones Signature Model Bass. Darryl and Albey came to Lakland to produce their design to bring this modern vintage style bass to bass players worldwide.
Then the Lakland designers added some really cool stuff like a pickguard, blocks on the fingerboard and a beautifully bound neck.
The Darryl Jones Signature bass looks similar to Lakland's 44-60 and 55-60 models, but has more curve to its contouring and dramatic cutaways that add to its vintage styling. Darryl's bass is fitted with a pair of passive single-coil pickups specially designed by Lakland. Three knobs control the tone: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume and Tone.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Flat-sawn rock maple with graphite reinforcement
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Vintage J single-coil
- Bridge: Vintage J single-coil
- Brand: Lakland
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.81"
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.