- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Skyline 55-02 5-String Bass
Condition 2 - Blemished Black. Maple Fretboard 190839778628
- 517703 005998014 517703005998014
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unbelievably precise, rich, and flexible tone comes from active Lakland pickups-a classic single-coil at the neck and MM humbucker with coil tapping ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Cutting-edge electronics and peerless craftsmanship.
Unbelievably precise, rich, and flexible tone comes from active Lakland pickups-a classic single-coil at the neck and MM humbucker with coil tapping at the bridge. Preamp with cut/boost bass, sweepable mid, treble; panning pickup blend; master volume that can be pulled for preamp bypass; and master trim give you complete tonal command. Flat-sawn maple neck, rosewood or maple fretboard, and ash body provide fat resonance and amazing looks. 35" scale length, 22 frets.
Lakland luthiers now do their fret work using Plek technology to assure optimum playability. Plek is a CAD/CAM machine with scanning capability. It was developed to perform high-speed, highly accurate fret dressing, nut and bridge slotting and shaping, and engraving work. When used by an experienced luthier, the Plek machine produces necks with fretwork and action that equal the very best handwork and does it consistently. Case sold separately.
- Ash body
- Flat-sawn maple neck
- Rosewood or maple fretboard
- Active Lakland classic single-coil pickup at the neck
- Lakland MM humbucker with coil tapping at the bridge
- Cut/boost bass
- Sweepable mid
- Panning pickup blend
- Master volume that can be pulled for pre-amp bypass
- Master trim
- 35" scale length
- 22 frets
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.