- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MB300 Modern Rock Bass with Active EQ
- Product J37210
The Mitchell MB300 bass features a carved-top, sleek-curve basswood body and a modern-profile neck shape that is ideal for multi-genre players. An op...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Carved top body, modern profile neck and versatile electronics.
The Mitchell MB300 bass features a carved-top, sleek-curve basswood body and a modern-profile neck shape that is ideal for multi-genre players. An optional AAA quilt maple veneer provides the MB300 with a top-shelf look. The Deep Bevel Cutaway (also featured on Mitchell electric guitars) offers increased playing freedom across the entire fretboard. A 3-band active EQ provides up to 12dB boost or cut at 3 select frequencies for amazing tonal control for any style of music. Black nickel die-cast tuners and a high-mass bridge add to the premium appeal and tone.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK), Transparent Red (TR) and Honeyburst with AAA quilt maple veneer top (QHB). Case sold separately.
- Carved-top basswood body with optional eye-catching AAA quilt maple veneer for superior looks
- Maple neck with 24 jumbo frets that are ideal for any style of playing
- Deep beveled cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
- Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups, featuring extra-large pole pieces, cover a wide array of musical genres
- Master volume, pickup blend, 3-band active EQ (+/-12 dB) for precise sound control
- High-mass adjustable bridge provides plenty of solid tone and sustain
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Shape: Shallow D
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Split-coil Alnico V
- Bridge: Single-coil Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Other
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Tall/narrow
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Black plastic
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood: (Quilt maple veneer on Honeyburst finish)
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China