- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LX400 Series III Pro Electric Bass Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Transparent Black 190839821942
- #620817 005011094 620817005011094
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogue LX400 Series III Pro Electric Bass is wonderfully light and well-balanced. Rogue builds the LX400 Pro with a quilted maple top basswood bod...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An amazing amount of bass for this sweet price.
The Rogue LX400 Series III Pro Electric Bass is wonderfully light and well-balanced. Rogue builds the LX400 Pro with a quilted maple top basswood body with matching veneer on the headstock.
The Rogue bass guitar's Canadian hard rock maple neck has a deep-set neck joint with 6 bolts for sustain comparable to a neck-thru bass. The LX400 Pro bass' superior construction features a 2-way truss rod, highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard, genuine blue abalone dot markers, graphite nut, and satin chrome die-cast hardware.
String this bass through the body or bridge. Deluxe electronics include an MM-style humbucker in the bridge position; an exposed pole-piece single-coil pickup in the mid position; active EQ; volume, blend, bass boost/cut, and treble boost/cut controls. You can bypass the the Rogue LX400 Series III Pro bass guitar's active circuit if your battery fails or to satisfy your tone Jones.
Case sold separately
- Rogue LX400 Pro 4-String Electric Bass Features:
- Basswood body with quilted maple top and matching veneer on headstock
- Canadian hard maple bolt-on neck
- Dual-action truss rod
- Highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Real blue abalone position markers
- Graphite nut
- Die-cast Y-style tuners
- Hi-mass die-cast bridge
- An MM-style humbucker in bridge position and exposed pole-piece single-coil pickup in the middle position
- Active circuit can be bypassed if your battery fails with pullout volume knob switch
- Controls include volume, blend, treble boost/cut, and bass boost/cut
- Very light and well-balanced
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.