- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint Aurora Burst
- L48413 004001000 L48413004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring eye-popping looks and premium build-quality, the Riot-4 from Schecter Guitar Research is tailor-made to the demands of today’s modern bassi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Striking looks and active electronics.
Featuring eye-popping looks and premium build-quality, the Riot-4 from Schecter Guitar Research is tailor-made to the demands of today’s modern bassist.
This instrument begins with a 5-piece maple/walnut laminate bolt-on neck, reinforced with carbon-fiber rods and topped with a 34” scale ebony fingerboard equipped with 24 narrow-jumbo frets, which is then matched to a light- weight swamp ash body with an eye-popping poplar burl top.
Afterwards it is armed with a thunderous EMG electronics package, including a 35JCSX in the bridge, a 35PCSX in the neck, and an EMG B-30 3-Band EQ, all operating off an 18v power supply for sky-high headroom.
Finally, Schecter die-cast tuning machines, a Graph Tech nut, and a Schecter Custom Bass String-Thru bridge round out the hardware package to ensure massive tone with maximum tuning stability.
Regardless which you choose between the available Satin Inferno Burst and Satin Aurora Burst finishes, both with contrasting Rusty Grey back and sides, with the Riot-4 in hand you’ll be sure to incite a reaction at your next show. Case sold separately.
- Swamp ash body with Poplar burl top in satin finish
- Carbon reinforced maple/walnut neck with narrow-jumbo frets
- EMG pickups with 18v active preamp and 3-band EQ
- Black hardware includes custom string-thru bridge and die-cast tuners
Move up with a Schecter. Order today.
- Wood: Maple with walnut
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: 35PCSX
- Bridge: 35JCSX
- Brand: EMG
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Material: Ebony
- Fret size: Narrow jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Graph Tech
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Top wood: Poplar burl
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable string-through
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.