- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CodaBass5 Pro 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished 2-Color Sunburst 190839339942
- Write a Review
- #K35842 005001001 K35842005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
First introduced as part of Spector's USA Handcrafted Series, the CodaBass 5 Pro combines classic American design with the modern tone and playabilit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Rich tone and smooth playability with beautiful craftsmanship.
First introduced as part of Spector's USA Handcrafted Series, the CodaBass 5 Pro combines classic American design with the modern tone and playability that Spector is known for. CodaBass models are well-equipped for a variety of playing styles and feature solid alder bodies with genuine figured maple tops and come equipped with dual Spector single-coil pickups and Spector TonePump Jr active electronics.
The Spector CodaBass Pro series from Spector draws upon iconic American electric bass design to craft a true modern classic. Crafted from choice tonewoods, each CodaBass Pro instrument features a stunning figured maple top, a solid alder body, and a one-piece maple neck with a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard. Equipped with newly designed Spector pickups and Spector's TonePump Jr. active tone control set, the CodaBass 5 Pro is capable of achieving everything from classic, deep tones to modern, growling definition. Spector's CodaBass Pro series is ideal for the player with a deep appreciation for the past, but requires the performance of a modern instrument.
- Solid alder body with a genuine figured maple top
- 20 fret rosewood fingerboard
- One-piece bolt-on maple neck
- Spector-designed passive single-coil pickups
- TonePump Jr. tone controls
- Spector locking die-cast bridge
- Black hardware
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Spector Alnico Single Coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Spector Alnico Single Coil
- Brand: Spector
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Narrow jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.79"
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, treble boost, bass boost
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.