- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RockBass Corvette $$ Electric Bass Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Nirvana Black Oil 190839595775
- K40775 005003004 K40775005003004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted in state-of-the-art factories and implementing Warwick’s classic designs, DNA and components the RockBass Series offers high quality instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get big, punchy bass tone and great feel at a fantastic value.
Crafted in state-of-the-art factories and implementing Warwick’s classic designs, DNA and components the RockBass Series offers high quality instruments at an entry-level price. Built to Warwick’s strict specifications, each Rockbass is meticulously crafted and inspected before shipping to deliver the true Warwick experience.
The entire range of Warwick Rock Bass instruments feature the Warwick 2 Piece Bridge, with a break angle that provides optimum tone and intonation with each string being adjustable in seconds. The Just-A-Nut III is an innovation introduced by Warwick in 2007 and is the standard nut used for all series of Warwick and Rock Bass instruments.
The Warwick Rockbass Corvette $$ Bass Guitar is beautifully made and delivers plenty of that characteristic low growl for which Warwick basses are famous. As with all Warwick basses, the Rockbass Corvette $$ is crafted from premium tone woods throughout: an alder body, a maple neck and a wenge fingerboard. Dual humbucking pickups and four control knobs provide great tone and flexible control in the studio and on stage.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: MEC
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Wenge
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.5" (38.5mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.