- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue LX405 Series III Pro 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #620818 000321000 620818000321000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 5-string Rogue LX405 Series III Electric Bass is fashioned with a quilted maple top on a basswood body with a matching veneer on the headstock. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Deep, powerful bass with modern electronics.
The 5-string Rogue LX405 Series III Electric Bass is fashioned with a quilted maple top on a basswood body with a matching veneer on the headstock. The neck is Canadian hard maple deeply set in the body with 6 bolts for sustain approaching that of a neck-thru bass.
For stability the neck is fitted with a 2-way truss rod. The bass guitar's fretboard is highest-grade Indian rosewood. Genuine blue abalone position markers and a graphite nut grace the fingerboard. Satin chrome die-cast tuners and bridge are eye-catching details.
The bass guitar's strings can be anchored through body or bridge to suit your preference. The Rogue 5-string is armed with an MM-style humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil up front with active EQ. Controls include volume, blend, bass boost/cut, and treble boost/cut. You can bypass the active electronics with the pull-out volume knob in case your battery dies. The Rogue LX405 Series III is a wonderfully light and well-balanced 5-string bass, and its low price makes it a must-have for every bassist.
Case sold separately
- Basswood body with quilted maple top and matching veneer on headstock
- Canadian hard maple bolt-on neck
- 24 Frets
- Dual-action truss rod
- Highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Real blue abalone position markers
- Graphite nut
- Die-cast Y-style tuners
- Hi-mass die-cast bridge(string-thru body or bridge)
- MM-style humbucker at the bridge and single-coil up front with active EQ
- Active circuit can be bypassed with pull-out volume knob switch if your battery fails
- Controls include volume, blend, treble boost/cut, and bass boost/cut
- Case sold separately
Pick one up today!
- Scale length: 34"
- Radius: 305mm
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Width at last fret: 67mm
- Thickness at 1st fret: 21mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.