- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Johnny Christ Signature Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97922 000001000 H97922000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Johnny Christ signature bass is a modern bass player's dream come true. Built to Johnny's exacting specifications, his signature model features s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature bass built to hold down the low end in Avenged Sevenfold.
The Johnny Christ signature bass is a modern bass player's dream come true. Built to Johnny's exacting specifications, his signature model features some classic Schecter components as well as some truly custom additions like EMG MMCS/81 active pickups, ebony fingerboard, Grover MINI tuners, 3-piece maple neck, ash body, gold hardware and Gold Bone Cross inlays with the Avenged Sevenfold Skullbat logo at the 12th fret.
The EMG active MMCS pickup is a dual-coil pickup with wide bobbins combined with a large coil surface area. This gives the MMCS a most amazing bass tone. With a CS (ceramic and steel) design, the MMCS is a great mixture of design, with ceramic magnets for a transparent high end with steel added to increase the inductance for a powerful and warm low-end. Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the 81's tone was designed with detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut and fluid sustain.
The ebony fingerboard has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than Maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long, sustain. Add that to a 3-piece maple neck for extra stability, you have a neck that will withstand the test of time.
Case sold separately.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Ash body
- 3-pc Maple neck
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Frets: 21 X-Jumbo
- Inlay: Gold Bone Crosses w/ Skullbat at 12th Fret
- Tuners: Grover Bass
- Pickups: EMG Active MMCS/81
- Electronics: Master Vol/Master Blend/EMG Active 2 band EQ
- Available Bridges: - Schecter Custom String-Thru Body or Top Load
- Scale: 34"
- Hardware: Gold
Get your hands on this signature sound. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.