- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sire Marcus Miller P7 Swamp Ash 4-String Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52971 000001000 L52971000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to every...Click To Read More About This Product
Fantastic sound, looks and price.
Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone. The result is a line of Marcus Miller bass models that have a fantastic sound and look, and are high quality but with an extraordinarily low price.
Marcus Super- PJ Revolution Set is made with US-manufactured USA coil
It is an upgraded pickup set that allows you to create both the special tone from the precision bass along with vintage sound from the jazz bass.
The top quality new Marcus Miller 3band eq / preamp system
SIRE’s 3-band EQ preamp is a new development for the Marcus Miller series bass in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music.
The wood choice for the body: premium swamp ash tone wood / North American alder
It is built with Swamp ash / North American Alder which is a high quality tone wood that is not common in this price range.
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards.
Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set
Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set is made with US-manufactured USA coil. It is an upgraded pickup set that allows you to create both the special tone from the precision bass along with vintage sound from the jazz bass.In addition to the Fiber Bobbin and Alnico 5 magnets, this pick up is also made with US manufactured USA coil magnet wires.This Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set gives the player that rich, powerful unique precision bass sound as well as the vintage jazz bass tone.
Jazz bass type is the industry’s standard bass model with its signature vintage sound. This is an all-around bass that is suitable for fingering, slapping, and other techniques and styles of playing. With both a classic and modern feel and design, this new bass can produce the desired sound for all genres of music from soft to even strong metal grunge.
Case sold separately.
Grab a great bass at a great price. Order today.
- Neck shape: C type
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale length: 34 In. (863.6mm)
- Neck finish: Natural (Satin)
- Configuration: (SSS, HSS, HH, etc.) P-J
- Neck: Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Precision Neck
- Bridge: Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Jazz Bridge
- Brand: SIRE
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 / 3 band EQ with Mid Frequency
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 9.5 In. (241mm)
- Fret size: 2.4mm Medium
- Number of frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Nut Width: 1.5 In. (38mm)
- Body shape: Precision Bass Double-Cut
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: NT, TS, WB (Gloss)
- Control layout: (master volume, tone 1, and tone 2) Master Volume/Tone(stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency(Stacked), Bass, 1 mini toggle SW(Active/Passive)
- Bridge type: Fixed Bass Bridge
- Bridge design: Marcus Heavy Mass STD Bridge
- Tuning machines: Sire Premium Open Gear
- Color: (chrome, nickel, black, etc.) Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 strings
- Special features: String Body Thru Available
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: (included with instrument) Wrench
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.