Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sire Marcus Miller V7 Vintage Swamp Ash 4-String Bass Bright Metallic Redtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Bright Metallic Red
Sire Marcus Miller V7 Vintage Swamp Ash 4-String Bass Bright Metallic Red
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
You'll love this bass if you're a fan of older J-style bass guitars.
- Solid swamp ash body with a gloss finish
- Satin-finished C-shape hard maple bolt-on neck, hard maple fingerboard
- Sire Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Jazz Single pickups (neck/bridge, blend knob, Heritage-3 preamp with 3-band EQ
- Sire Marcus Vintage STD fixed bridge, Sire premium open-gear tuning machines
A modern bass with jazz styling. Order today.
Marcus Miller V7 Vintage Swamp Ash 4-String Bass Specifications:Body
- Body type: Solidbody Jazz Bass Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Scale length: 34"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Hard Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Small
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Black Block
- Neck: Sire Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Jazz Single
- Bridge: Sire Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Jazz Single
- Control layout: Master Volume/Tone (stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency (stack), Bass, 1 mini toggle SW (Active/Passive)
- Pickup switch: Blend Knob
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 3-band EQ with mid frequency
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Sire Marcus Vintage STD bridge
- Tailpiece: Not Applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.