- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spector Euro5LX 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45179 000001000 K45179000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the 5-string version of the now-classic Spector Euro4LX. These basses feature all of the same professional-grade features as their 4-string c...Click To Read More About This Product
Get rich Bartolini bass tone and five strings of range.
This is the 5-string version of the now-classic Spector Euro4LX. These basses feature all of the same professional-grade features as their 4-string companions, but are crafted with a 35" scale length for clear and punchy low-end that always cuts through the mix.
The Euro5LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off with a USA figured maple top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium Bartolini pickups and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro5LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world’s biggest stages.
- Carved European alder body with a USA figured maple top and a slice of Walnut
- 3 piece maple neck; 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
- 35" scale length for exceptional low-end clarity
- Passive, custom-wound Bartolini pickups; Spector Tone Pump active tone circuit
- Black Cherry high gloss finish; Gold hardware
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Block
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.81 in.
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 2-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.