- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spector Forte 5 XL
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L79061 000001000 L79061000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sleek Forte Series represents the essence of the classic Spector design. Each Forte body is handcrafted from select North American Swamp Ash, a t...Click To Read More About This Product
Rich organic tone with plenty of growl.
The sleek Forte Series represents the essence of the classic Spector design. Each Forte body is handcrafted from select North American Swamp Ash, a tone wood that is revered for its lightweight and resonance. The Swamp Ash body wings are paired with a 3-piece North American Maple neck and 24 fret Pau Ferro fingerboard. This recipe of Maple & Pau Ferro goes back to the early days of Spector and is proven to provide excellent note definition and clarity.
When it comes to pickups and electronics, players can choose from a wide variety of products from EMG, Aguilar & Darkglass. Each of these companies offers an array of pickups & pre-amps that are suitable for players of all genres. As for hardware, each Forte instrument features lightweight locking bridge for solid, long lasting intonation, high-precision tuners and Dunlop strap locks. Forte instruments provide rich, organic tones with plenty of growl on tap.
For excellent note definition and clarity.
- Body construction: Solid Flame Maple
- Color options: Black Stain Only
- Finish options: Matte Polyurethane
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Graphite Reinforced
- Neck-Thru Body Construction
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood)
- Neck inlays: standard Side-Neck Dots Markers
- Frets: 24
- Scale length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Width at nut: 1.64"
- String spacing at bridge: 0.75"
- Nut: Solid Brass
- Hardware color: Black
- Bridge: SPECTOR USA Locking Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh GB70-E
- Strap button: Dunlop Dual Design
- Electronics: Aguilar OBP-2
- Circuit type: 9-Volt Active
- Pickups: EMG 35DC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.