- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spector Timbre Series Acoustic Bass Guitar with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L03938 000001000 L03938000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and engineered in the world-famous Woodstock, NY, workshop by Stuart Spector himself, the Timbre Series is the perfect solution for bassists...Click To Read More About This Product
Get rich, smooth acoustic bass tone and high-quality Fishman electronics.
Designed and engineered in the world-famous Woodstock, NY, workshop by Stuart Spector himself, the Timbre Series is the perfect solution for bassists seeking a dynamic acoustic instrument that offers outstanding volume and note definition.
With 40 years of expertise and a reputation for building some of the world's finest electric instruments, Spector is breaking new ground with their new series of Timbre acoustic basses. Designed to provide superior strength and resonance, the Timbre bass features a Solid Sitka Spruce top, a three-piece mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard, mahogany back and sides, and a Fishman Presys on-board preamp. These proven materials, when paired with Spector's masterful craftsmanship, result in an acoustic bass that is sonically superior, supplying both unprecedented volume, note definition and durability.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Mahogany
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: S
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Sonicore
- Brand: Fishman
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Fishman
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.5" (38.5mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Hollowbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Body finish: Flat
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 3-band EQ, phase switch
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Built-in tuner
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.