- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spector USA NS-4 Black and Blue Gloss Bass Guitar
Black and Blue Clear Gloss
- Write a Review
- 520021 000702156 520021000702156
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Normally, black and blue is a bad thing. But in the case of this gorgeous 4-string Spector bass guitar, it's a mix of coloration that gives the highl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Another stunner from the Spector family.
Normally, black and blue is a bad thing. But in the case of this gorgeous 4-string Spector bass guitar, it's a mix of coloration that gives the highly, figured maple top the look of ripples in a pool. If that soothing appearance isn't enough to interest you, the sounds you can create with it will. Featuring special EMG 40DC single/dual coil mode pickups and a USA Spector 18v circuit that includes a knob for master volume, pickup blend/balance, and a stacked pot for bass and treble boost/cut, you'll get a strong midrange with bright highs, and tapered, yet tight lows. This NS-4 bass has a graphite-reinforced 3-piece neck-thru maple neck and a Pau Ferro fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlays. It also comes with a Spector solid brass bridge, Schaller straplocks, Hipshot Ultralite tuners, and a case to protect it between sessions.
- Original Spector NS curved body style
- Solid, highly figured maple body and top
- Graphite-reinforced, 3-piece. neck-thru maple neck
- 34" scale length
- 24 frets
- 16" radius
- 1.645" nut width
- Pau ferro fingerboard
- Mother-of-pearl Spector inlays
- Spector solid brass bridge
- Hipshot UltraLite tuners
- Gold hardware
- USA Spector 18v circuit with 3 knobs:
- Stack pot knob for bass
- and treble boost/cut, pickup blend/balance, and master volume
- Special EMG 35DC single/dual coil mode pickups
- Schaller straplocks
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects to the original owner
- Clear high gloss finish
- Includes case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.