- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Electric Bass Guitar Special
- Write a Review
- #H71306 000003000 H71306000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-new Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special puts classic Fender looks into a distinctively sharp-looking, great-sounding and super-versatile Squ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Fender looks plus the best of Precision and Jazz Bass tones.
The all-new Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special puts classic Fender looks into a distinctively sharp-looking, great-sounding and super-versatile Squier bass model.
Features include a sleek offset-waist body and an ultra-slim fast-action neck, with the added one-two punch of a booming split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup paired with a growling Jazz Bass single-coil bridge pickup and an active bass-boost circuit that adds additional low-end power.
Basswood body on 3-Tone Sunburst and Crimson Red models
Agathis body on Black model
Slim, fast-action, C-shape maple neck
Precision Bass and Jazz Bass pickups
Active Bass Boost circuit
Superior tone, smooth playability, great comfort, and fantastic value! Order yours now.
9-1/2" fretboard radius
Width at nut: 1-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.