- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man StingRay5 Roasted Maple Neck Rosewood Fingerboard 5-String Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48207 000001000 L48207000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling by Music Man StingRay5 "Ray35" features an all-new Roasted Maple neck, 3-band active preamp, modern contoured body and a bridge modeled ...Click To Read More About This Product
Stealthy looks and powerful humbucking pickup with active EQ.
The Sterling by Music Man StingRay5 "Ray35" features an all-new Roasted Maple neck, 3-band active preamp, modern contoured body and a bridge modeled after the iconic Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay. Includes gig bag.
- Modern contoured mahogany body with gloss finish
- Bolt-on roasted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and 22 medium frets
- Sterling by Music man humbucker with active EQ and 3-way switch
- Chrome hardware includes adjustable bridge and open-gear tuners
Make each performance count with the right bass. Order your StingRay today.
- Shape: StingRay
- Wood: Maple roasted
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: H
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man designed humbucker
- Brand: Sterling
- Active preamp: Yes
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.7 in. (45 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 3-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Sterling by Music Man
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.