- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. StingRay Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00340 000001000 L00340000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This StingRay bass is the cousin of the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4 bass. Classic, iconic instruments that defined a generation of bassists since...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Featuring a bolt-on maple neck, humbucking pickup with Alnico magnets and 2-band EQ.
This StingRay bass is the cousin of the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4 bass. Classic, iconic instruments that defined a generation of bassists since the late 70′s. Active electronics, low noise hum bucking pickups, rock solid hardware and a simple, uncluttered look that is instantly recognizable and respected.
Classic, attractive body lines.
Its signature teardrop pickguard, classic control layout, and a myriad of great finishes let you choose just how you want to stand out on stage. This model, in Black, is a standout.
Affordable yet amazing.
Featuring a 9v powered Active Preamp and individual Volume Hi and Low Cut/Boost controls, Ray4 is a superior choice and incredible value for players of any experience level.
Fully adjustable, heavy duty bridge.
Complete control over intonation and individual string height ensures the most comfortable playing experience whether your practicing at home or rocking out on stage.
- Solid basswood body, Gloss polyurethane finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, maple fingerboard, 22 frets, 34" scale
- Humbucking pickup with Alnico magnets, 2-band EQ
- 4-Saddle adjustable bridge, chrome open-geared tuners
The style, tone and playability of the StingRay at an entry-level price - for lefties. Order yours today.
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Vintage-style heel adjust
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oil finish
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: H
- Bridge: Humbucker with Alnico magnets
- Brand: Music Man
- Series or parallel:
- Active preamp:
- Special electronics: 2-band EQ
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size:
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.496 in. (38mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood:
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Left handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.