- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tobias Toby Standard-IV Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H91171 000002000 H91171000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone is proud to reintroduce the classic bass that players have been asking for, the Toby Standard IV. With its roots in the original designs int...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic design made for the working musician with great features and awesome looks.
Epiphone is proud to reintroduce the classic bass that players have been asking for, the Toby Standard IV. With its roots in the original designs introduced over 10 years ago, the "Toby" brought real innovation to bassists hungry for something that reflected modern playing styles. And now, Epiphone brings back this classic design, once again putting cutting edge sounds and designs in the hands of all musicians.
Case sold separately.
- Radiata body
- Hard maple neck
- Bolt-on neck, extended with recessed bolts/washers
- Premium die-cast machine heads 17:1 ratio
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Tobias TBT and TBR single coil pickups
- Pickup blend control
- Knurled all metal knobs
- Master Volume, Pickup blend with center detent, Bass Cut and Treble Cut
- Flush-mount, low-profile, fully adjustable bridge
- Metal, fully adjustable truss rod
- ABS Black truss rod cover at body end
- Case sold separately
Check out the bold and innovative Toby Standard today.
- Scale Length 34"
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Nut width 1.68"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.