- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar CL-3BE Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53752 000001000 L53752000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like its fraternal twin brother, the CL-3BE packs some pretty serious punch for such a relatively small package. This head-turning, 3/4 size acoustic...Click To Read More About This Product
Heavy punch in a lightweight format you can take anywhere.
Like its fraternal twin brother, the CL-3BE packs some pretty serious punch for such a relatively small package. This head-turning, 3/4 size acoustic-electric bass features mahogany back and sides with a solid spruce top. A gig bag is included and it fits in airline overhead bins.
Why it is so great to play
Made with a mahogany back and sides paired with a solid spruce top, the CL-3BE also has a lower cutaway and upper beveled top to allow for maximum comfort and playability.
The maple inlay on the headstock and fretboard make this one good-looking guitar. With all wood binding, this guitar oozes sophistication. The CL-3BE may be small in stature, but there’s nothing small about its volume, tone and advanced features.
Built-in Pickup and Headphone Amplifier
Take your playing experience to the next level with the built-in Shadow Nanoflex pickup, which is paired with a custom Shadow preamp, onboard chromatic tuner and Shadow’s renowned headphone amp technology. The headphone amp also has an auxiliary input so you can jam with your favorite backing tracks.
The Traveler Guitar CL-3BE is the perfect solution for traveling players looking for a compact and comfortable acoustic/ electric bass. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included deluxe gig bag.
- Built-in headphone amp with aux-in for jamming along to backing tracks
- Shadow Electronics NanoFlex pickup with custom preamp
- Solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides
- Weighs only 3 lb, 9 oz
Keep your chops fresh wherever you go. Order today.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" headphone out
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Binding: 5-ply Striped Ebony and maole
- Body: Mahogany back and sides
- Body Width: 13.3"
- Construction: Set neck
- Electronics: Custom Shadow preamp with built-in tuner, 1/8″ Aux. in
- Fingerboard: Striped ebony
- Finish: Clear satin
- Frets: 19 Jumbo
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 38.5" x 14.5" X 5"
- Hardware: Gold, closed gear
- Headphone Amp: Shadow headphone amp with 1/8" aux. in
- Instrument Input: 1/8" Aux in
- Model #: CL3BE SPBWD
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.66"
- Overall Depth: 4"
- Overall Length: 35"
- Pickup(s): Shadow Nanoflex
- Scale Length: 23.25"
- Strings: D’Addario EXPPBB190GS
- Top: Solid spruce
- Weight: 3 lb, 9 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.