- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar TB-4P Electric Travel Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47322 000001000 L47322000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Traveler TB-4P Bass is a 32 inch scale electric travel bass with a built-in 4 channel headphone amplifier. The proprietary In-Body tuning system...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact travel bass with a big sound.
The Traveler TB-4P Bass is a 32 inch scale electric travel bass with a built-in 4 channel headphone amplifier.
The proprietary In-Body tuning system uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body to create a guitar that has a full-scale neck, yet is substantially shorter than full size basses. The lack of a headstock and a small, ergonomic body allow the guitar to be 22% shorter and 25% lighter than a full size bass, all while keeping your fingers happy with its 32-inch scale neck.
The active electronics include volume & tone controls, a standard 1/4-inch output for amps and effect units, a 1/8-inch aux-in for jamming with your mp3 player, and a 1/8-inch headphone output. You can practice privately with just the TB-4P and a pair of headphones. The built-in headphone amp features 4 channels to choose from. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through your headphones or favorite amp. A Duncan Designed MM-101 pickup delivers a full tone with plenty of low end. The TB-4P has an Eastern American Hard Maple neck with a Rosewood fret board and an Alder body.
At just 6 pounds 8 ounces and 35 ¼-inches long, the TB-4P fits in airline overhead compartments and is the most portable full-featured travel bass on the market. Included is a Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Comfortable 32-inch scale
- Built-in V2 headphone amp with clean, boost, overdrive and distortion, plus Aux-in for jamming with your mobile device.
- Fits in overhead compartment
- Weighs 6.5 pounds
- Deluxe gig bag included
Become a better bassist anywhere. Order today.
- Audio output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. headphone out
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Body: Alder
- Body thickness: 1.63 in.
- Body width: 10.75 in.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Electronics: Active electronics with volume and tone controls with 1/8" aux in
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Finish: Sunburst gloss
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Gig bag LxWxH: 37 x 12 x 4 (in.)
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Headphone amp: V2 headphone amp with clean/boost/overdrive and distortion settings
- Instrument input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Model #: TB4P SBG
- Neck: Maple
- Neck radius: 9.5 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 in.
- Overall depth: 2.63 in.
- Overall length: 35.25 in.
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell
- Pickup(s): Duncan Designed Mustang bass
- Scale length: 32 in
- Strings: D’addario EXL 165
- Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 8 lbs. 6 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.