- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick Custom Shop Corvette $$ Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34848 000001000 L34848000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of our highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A meticulous creation for the serious bassist.
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of our highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and implementsan artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting. With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, Warwick are capable of providing endless custom possibilities. The result is their highest quality instruments to date. Includes leather gig bag.
Move up to Warwick. Order today.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3/8“ AAA Colored Flamed Maple Top / Swamp Ash back
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.