- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick Custom Shop Corvette $$ Electric Bass
- Product L34772
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of our highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A meticulous creation for the serious bassist.
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of our highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and implementsan artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting. With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, Warwick are capable of providing endless custom possibilities. The result is their highest quality instruments to date. Includes leather gig bag.
Move up to Warwick. Order today.
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3/8“ California Buck Eye Burl Top / Swamp Ash back
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Special Chrome Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045"- 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity