- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt Warwick Streamer $$ 4
- Write a Review
- #L19314 000001000F16245117 L19314000001000F16245117
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Each Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is handmade in Germany by Warwick's highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Finely crafted in Germany to play, sound and look amazing.
Each Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is handmade in Germany by Warwick's highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and implements their artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting. With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, Warwick is capable of providing endless custom, high quality instruments.
Its fluid, languid lines, its impeccable wood selection and its stunning finish make this an instrument that will instill a pride of ownership you've never experienced. Incredible workmanship in both the art and the science of building electric basses are combined here in the realization of the German Warwick Streamer $$4 Galactic Rainbow Solid High Polish.
This bass features a Wenge neck, Wenge fingerboard with IFT – Invisible Fretwork Technology, green front and side LED and a Swamp Ash body. It has Passive MEC MM-Style Chrome Pickups, and Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable lithium battery.
Your bass comes complete with a Warwick user kit including hex key tools and cleaning cloth, and a genuine leather bag.
- Matched Headstock
- Front and Side LEDs
- Chrome Pickup Covers
- Special Finish
Take charge with this Warwick bass. Order today.
- Matched Headstock: Swamp Ash
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Machine heads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Dots
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Green Front and Side LED
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Body wood (Top wood / Back wood): US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style Chrome
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left / Righthand: Right-handed
- Color possibilities: Galactic Rainbow High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.