- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage II 5-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47715 000001000 L47715000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and impl...Click To Read More About This Product
Incredible looks and craftsmanship.
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and implements an artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting. With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, Warwick are capable of providing endless custom possibilities. The result is their highest quality instruments to date.
Call one our specialists for a hands-on description of this amazing bass.
Own this amazing bass. Call today.
- Matched Headstock: Neon Green Colorstorm
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Machine heads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Afzelia stripes, 7 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: ---
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Afzelia body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Switch: ---
- Function of switch: ---
- Pickguard: ---
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden Neck-through
- Left / Righthand: ---
- Colour possibilities: Neon Green Colorstorm
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock Finish
- 2: No Inlays
- 3: Alternate Hardware Color
- 4: Custom Finish
- ID Code: 025508XX00BWAFZ5WW
- Matched wooden electronics compartment
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.