- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method 1 (Revised) Book & DVD
- J17896 000000000 J17896000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. It features clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. No...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. It features clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. Now, students can enjoy a DVD with video instruction by Jared Meeker who demonstrates all of the examples and makes techniques and concepts easy to understand. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students.
* How to hold your mandolin
* Tuning your mandolin
* Right- and left-hand techniques
* Basics of reading music
* Chords and strum patterns
* Playing tremolo and drones
* How to read TAB
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs include "Aura Lee," "Tom Dooley," "The Irish Washerwoman," "Over the Rainbow," and many others
* Great-sounding performances on the DVD performed by expert instructor Jared Meeker.
* Available DVD features TNT 2 software
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar.
- The Most Popular Method for Learning How to Play
- By Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger
- Item: 00-43988
- UPC: 038081493459
- ISBN 10: 147061877X
- ISBN 13: 9781470618773
- Series: Alfred's Basic Mandolin Library
- Category: Mandolin Method or Supplement
- Format: Book & DVD
- Instrument: Mandolin
- Level: Beginner
- The quickest, easiest, most enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin.