- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Alfred's Teach Yourself to Sing Book, DVD & Online Audio, Video & Software
- Write a Review
- J27401 000000000 J27401000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Learn to sing and open up a brand new world of musical knowledge with this exciting method from Alfred Music. Beginning with the fundamentals, you wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Learn to sing and open up a brand new world of musical knowledge with this exciting method from Alfred Music. Beginning with the fundamentals, you will learn about equipment used by singers, vocal health, and getting acquainted with reading music. You will then move right along to breathing, vocalizing, proper warm-ups, and singing songs, lesson by lesson, all while continuing to increase your knowledge of reading and understanding music. You will learn to sing an array of musical styles including pop, jazz, classical, and musical theater. Near the end of the book, you will be introduced to the idea of individual interpretation, which will help you color your songs with your own unique style. The book features a chord and scale chart for reference during and after your lessons.
The DVD includes instructional video and TNT 2 software with audio accompaniments that let you adjust the audio levels, transpose accompaniments to any key, and adjust playback tempo. The video lessons, audio accompaniments, and software are also available to stream online.
* For beginners with no prior musical training.
* Learn to sing with a live band or group in any style.
* Discover your own natural sound.
* Covers breathing, posture, warming up, and more.
* An easy and comprehensive approach to reading music.
* Pop, jazz, classical, and musical theater styles covered.
* Includes tips on performing like how to overcome nervousness and mind/body connections to singing.
Titles: Are You Lonesome Tonight? * Dream a Little Dream of Me * Fly Me to the Moon * For All We Know * This Land is Your Land * Those Were the Days * Turn! Turn! Turn! * Where Is Love? * and more.
By Karen Farnum Surmani
ISBN 10: 1470629720
ISBN 13: 9781470629724
Series: Teach Yourself Series
Category: Vocal Method
Format: Book, DVD & Online Audio, Video & Software